A UGC sponsored National Workshop on 'Catalyzing Entrepreneurship: Skilling and Up-Skilling Indian Youths the right Way (Analyzing the Effective Role of Higher Educational Institutes)' was organised on 08/10/16. There were 110 Participants from within and outside the state.
Objective of Workshop
- To measure the existing skill gaps in the country
- Discuss government schemes and programs
- To understand the alignment of higher education with the emerging needs of the economy
- Dr. Ganesh Kawadia, Professor and HOD, DAVV Indore
- Dr. Vinay Swarup Mehrotra, Professor and Head, PSSCIVE, NCERT
- Dr. Satish Batra, Deputy Director, Higher Education, Jaipur
- Dr. Rajesh Pachgade, AGM, CRISP (Bhopal)
2. Panel Discussion under Economic Forum
Under the aegis of Forum a panel discussion was conducted by BA Economics Honours III Semester students on 'Ph(F)as(c)es of Brexit' on 02/09/16. The discussion covered aspects like Britain's referendum and reasons for BREXIT; immediate effect on the financial market; Britain's political and economic ties with other EU members; changing equations with its other parts i.e. Scotland and Ireland; and economic implications on global and Indian economy.
3. Guest Lectures
- Mr. Samved Sinho for Marketing Research
- Dr. Subramaniyam for Mathematical Economics