Modes of Fee Payment
Students of all semesters will be required to pay the college fees twice a year. The first instalment of fees will be paid in June / July and the second in November. The dates for the June / July payment will be as per the admission schedule printed in the prospectus. The dates for November will be put up on the notice board.
Note: No student of any annual/semester will be allowed to attend classes without payment of fees.
The college fee will be revised annually from 5-10% as per the approval of the Governing Body.
The selected candidates will be provided with ID & password through SMS by which the student can deposit the fees by either of these two modes of payment.
To deposit the fees online, the student needs to access the college website (www.bsssbhopal.edu.in) and make the payment using our Students Login by logging with the ID & Password provided by SMS. The student can pay the fees using the following options.
- Net Banking (Bank Charges Extra)
- Debit Card (Bank Charges Extra)
- Credit Card (Bank Charges Extra)
2) CASH AT BANK COUNTER
The student can pay the fees in cash only after getting their ID & password by SMS. Federal Bank has facilitated a special counter to collect the fees by cash at the following branches:
- Plot No. 6, VNV Plaza, Hoshangabad Rd., Bank Street, M.P. Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462023
- Plot No. 10, 11 Mile Tiraha, Near International Public School, Opposite Petrol Pump, Bhiropur, Hoshangabad Rd., Misrod, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462047
Online Payment Policy
By using the online payment policy, you agree to the following:
- This is an educational institutes website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. We do not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to other parties for marketing purposes under any circumstances. We understand clearly that you and your information are one of our most important assets. As a policy matter the information presented here will be disclosed only to the Bank Credit Card Company for the process of approving your payment.
Terms & Conditions
- The information provided by you is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- You authorise The Bhopal School of Social Sciences, Bhopal to charge your Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank Account towards the fee as per the authorisation given by you in the Online Payment System.
- The Bhopal School of Social Sciences, Bhopal reserve the right to change / modify the rules and regulations relating the College Fee collection at any point of time without further notifications.
- You understand and accept that the jurisdiction for any disputes relating to The Bhopal School of Social Sciences, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- No legal claim can be made for any damage suffered by using the services on this website. The College Fees Website http://www.bsssbhopal.edu.in is only registered for students of The Bhopal School of Social Sciences, Bhopal, MP (India). we will not be responsible for any transaction done by student / person who is not registered in our College.
- The Bhopal School of Social Sciences, Bhopal will not be responsible for any damage suffered by you from use of the services on this site.
Fee Refund Policy
- No refund will be granted once the payment is done.
- Duplicate clause - If student paid twice for one payment than transaction amount will be paid within 15 to 20 working days via same source.
- Transaction fees charged would not be refunded / reversed for any refund or reversal of any transaction.
Debit / Credit Cards Gateway
Bank shall levy following surcharge on the transacted amount:
- Netbanking - 20 + GST
- Credit Card - 1.4% + GST
- Debit Card below 2000 - 0.75% + GST
- Debit Card above 2000 - 1.10% + GST
- IMPS - 20 + GST
The surcharge will be payable by the card users.
*applicable taxes extra.