Enrolment at the University
All students are required to be enrolled at the Barkatullah University. The University give each student an enrolment number. This number has to be written on the examination answer papers and will be the identification number in the mark sheet.
Immediately after the admission, students are required to fill in a Barkatullah University enrolment form (available at the college office) and submit it to the office along with other documents. University enrolment fees as applicable will be notified on the notice board and college website.
Once a candidate has been admitted to a faculty, no change of faculty will be entertained.
Fees once submitted will not be refunded.
The notice board are extremely important tools of communication through which the college conveys all necessary information to students. Several notice boards and display boards carry out the function of passing on information on the following:
- Classes, Internal Assessment, Examination Schedules, Projects, Field Work, Industrial Visits, Practicals, special lectures and other relevant academic issues
- Details of circulars and notices regarding code of conduct, staff and student related information, University information that needs to be given to the students.
- Extracurricular activities and programs - student notices and posters regarding special events, projects and activities conducted by the various committees and clubs.
The information is displayed prominently on all the notice boards. Apart from this during times of events, exams, special programs or meets, the college also uses movable notice boards for instant information access near the main gate.
All enrolled students are directed to look at the college notice boards every morning to ensure that they keep themselves suitable informed and updated.
Public Address System
The college uses the public address system to make important announcements, share information regarding urgent and important requirements , activities and events with the students. Speakers are installed in all classrooms and open spaces to enable students to listen to these announcements and to respond suitably.
Refund of Caution Money
Caution money will be refunded from 15th September to 31st October by online transfer. Students are required to fill the form available at the office.
In accordance with the instructions of the Dept. of Railways, DRM, Central Railways, Bhopal, no railway concessions will be issued for purposes other than:
- for vacations, to the nearest railway station of native place as filled in by the student in the admission form at the time of admission.
- for students below the age of 25. The age limit for SC/ST candidates is 27.
- for study tours sponsored by the college (with a minimum of 20 in number)
- for the purpose of academic training sponsored by the college.
Change of Residence
The student shall report to the college office whenever she / he changes residence and phone number. Failure to report within three days will be regarded as breach of discipline.