The Science department strives to engage the students in learning that extends beyond the classroom setting through community partnerships and extracurricular activities. Faculty of the department have a sound mastery of the subject area they teach, possess a genuine love of learning, and maintain up-to-date information in their respective fields through ongoing professional growth to include changing trends, technology and innovative pedagogy. The Science faculty of BSSS College believes in challenging students to achieve their best and help them to reach their highest potential through hard work consistent, determination and patience.
- To nourish our students' love of science by providing hands-on, real world opportunities for them to learn and grow.
- To promote and enhance scientific knowledge and problem solving skills in students.
- To model a strong passion for learning for our students and provide opportunities involving lab work in order to generate interest and enthusiasm.
Students enrolled in the science curriculum path are provided the best combination of courses like
- Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Foundation Course
- Physics, Mathematics, Statistics and Foundation Course
- Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and Foundation Course
A number of certificate courses are offered to complement the core classes and provide diversity to accommodate the rapidly growing umbrella of information. This verify allow the student to enroll in certificate courses of interest while at the same time providing vital knowledge and interest for continuation in their chosen career.
Department sponsors the
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Science Club
- Social Outreach Programs
- Science/Electronics Hobby corner
- Educational Visits
- Research & Development